- Genuine start up environment, reporting into the COO
- Opportunity to work across a wide range of legal matters
About Our Client
A Financial Services business based in London whose aim is to increase access and availability to health care and medical products.
Reporting into the COO you will work closely with them on a range of matters including but not limited to:
- Commercial contract negotiation and contract management.
- Transactions involving relevant legal areas including financial investing, impact investing, public procurement, data protection.
- Loan agreements, inter-creditor arrangements and security documents or other debt finance or credit documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified lawyer with an experience in a range of banking and finance transactions.
This role reports into the COO and the candidate will need to be comfortable straddling both day to day corporate / commercial legal work but also transactional work linked to the deal flow.
You will need to be a self starter, capable of working independently with limited support. Someone who thrives in a position which has an evolving structure and different competing priorities.
In house experience would be beneficial but this role could also suit a senior associate looking to make move from practice to an in-house position.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of around £125,000 (depending on experience) + an excellent bonus reward scheme + good benefits package.
London based role but client open to candidates looking for flexible / hybrid working arrangements.