Transfer Pricing Manager
Global Market Leading Business
Newly created role
About Our Client
Bibby Financial Services (BFS) are a leading independent financial services partner to UK business. They have more than 35 years' experience supporting SMEs and are a global business operating in 44 locations across 13 countries throughout Europe, North America and Asia. They are a trusted, professional financial services partner to over 10,000 businesses across the world and are a Sunday Times Best Companies employer with more than 1,300 employees worldwide.
The role of Transfer Pricing Manager has come about as a result of increasing worldwide complexity in the Transfer Pricing (TP) arena. The successful candidate will be responsible on a global basis for:
- Being accountable for the TP plan.
- Delivering a strategic view of transfer pricing in line with BFS and Group strategy.
- Being the central reconciliation point for all internal TP transactions (this will involve understanding the rationale and implementation of the movement of recharges across jurisdictions and being able to articulate them).
- Taking existing TP documentation and principles and adapting to accommodate evolving legislation, including Master and Local files, agreements and service offerings.
- With the Global FBP, business partnering central functions and personnel to understand changes in the services being offered to the business.
- Provide governance and assurance across the suite of BFS contracts (with particular emphasis on functional (IT etc) agreements).
- Leading third-parties with the expertise to successfully submit RDEC claims, ultimately improving profitability.
- Provide commercial acumen to the business to be able to advise where contractual status is changing or requires amendment.
- Act as a Business Partner and build relationships throughout the Group with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Develop and lead governance of financial transfer pricing strategy and policy to fit with BFS and the parent group.
- Support the Global Finance Business Partner and financial management process by implementing robust and up-to-date Financial Transfer Pricing documents and procedures.
- Limit financial risk by keeping abreast of evolving jurisdictional and regional legislation and adapting process and policy accordingly.
- Partner the tax team in managing the tax aspects of transfer pricing.
- Provide the interface to external expertise where needed to provide further professional development and review.
- To be responsible for understanding obtainability of tax-based credits and lead the RDEC operation for BFS.
- To govern and be commercially responsible for significant business contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised accountancy qualification.
- Transfer Pricing experience in a multinational, multi-cultural organisation
- Some understanding of divergent overseas tax requirements
- Proven ability to interface with people on difficult technical topics
- Delivery of financial change
- Commercial contractual awareness
- An understanding of RDEC requirements
- Flexible and able to deal with multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Willing to challenge, able to articulate financial change clearly and obtain buy-in to difficult processes
- Senior stakeholder management
- Experience of the management of experienced third-party practitioners.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, car allowance and bonus.
Exceptional working environment
The opportunity to work within a market leading organisation
Please note, any unsolicited CV's will be forwarded to the retained Consultant at Michael Page.