Transfer Pricing Manager
London - Transfer Pricing Manager
International Accountancy firm
About Our Client
My client is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, USA, and internationally. They have over 6000 members of staff operating out of offices across London. Having seen dramatic growth in recent years and as they continue their growth journey, they are now looking to expand the team even further!
As a Transfer Pricing Manager, you will join the award winning International Tax team that provide a broad range of transfer pricing and tax services to international clients. They have a strong focus on US and EMEA multinational companies, including listed, privately owned and mid cap businesses across a range of industry sectors covering technology, digital, life sciences, retail, consumer products and financial services.
· Design, implementation and defence of transfer pricing policies.
· BEPS project work.
· Multi-territory transfer pricing studies, including benchmarking.
· Particular focus on implementation of practical transfer pricing policies.
· Contributing to areas such as Marketing, PR, writing technical articles for trade/press publications, presenting at technical client and intermediary seminars and webinars, as well as attending and hosting networking events.
· Broader involvement in the international tax projects relevant to client base.
The Successful Applicant
You will have strong experience of working within practice with a reputable firm and have demonstrated the ability to run transfer pricing projects on your own. You will have demonstrated the ability to build strong client relationships and to build internal project teams.
An ACA/CTA/ADIT qualification are essential for this role. Your journey will continue via mentorship from the senior management team. Personal coaching will also be available, tailored to your own individual aspirations.
What's on Offer
- 25 days annual leave increasing after three, four and five years' service to 26, 27 and 28 days
- Contributory pension scheme - the company pays in 5% of your salary if you pay in 2%, increasing after five years to 8.5% if you pay 3.5%
- Life Assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days per annum
- Flexible hours of work (upon completion of probation period)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Client referral scheme
- Colleague referral bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers