Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager - EDI/GLA
Big 4 accountancy firm
Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Their approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help their clients excel anywhere in the world.
Our client's Transfer Pricing team provide advice on any aspect of transfer pricing including documentation, defence, operation and strategic transfer pricing in addition to permanent establishment identification and attribution issues.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transfer Pricing professional to lead and build the Scottish team. You will work with the local Tax Partners and national Transfer Pricing Partners to lead client engagements and new proposals.
You will work across all sectors, or if you prefer, specialise in the Financial Services sector.
- Project managing and supporting all aspects of work related to the development of transfer pricing planning strategies,
- Compliance programmes and audit defence;
- Taking part in functional analysis interviews and undertaking economic analyses.
- Preparing transfer pricing reports based on functional, comparability and economic analyses of the client's business, including using our market leading technology solution;
- Working with senior staff, clients and HMRC in the development of advance pricing agreements and resolution of enquiries.
- Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools, and the assumption of practice management responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of advising on Transfer Pricing Tax matters.
- Exposure to advising or working for high profile, domestic and international organisations.
- Experience of working in a professional services firm highly preferable.
- Exposure to a variety of clients in terms of scale, scope and industry alignment.
- Exposure to Transfer Pricing related Tax Technology projects or solutions is desirable.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary + benefits.