- Fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team at a Big 4 firm.
- Become an integral member of the team with development and progression on offer.
About Our Client
A Big 4 firm based in Cardiff, who are looking to acquire the services of a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, to join their growing and ambitious tax team.
The key responsibilities for this Transfer Pricing Senior Manager position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Working with the wider Tax practice as a subject matter specialist;
- Involvement across analysis and delivery aspects of transfer pricing planning, documentation, defence and implementation engagements;
- Involvement and coordination of European and global transfer pricing engagements working with specialists across our global network;
- Leading the Operate Transfer Pricing team and reporting directly to Managing Partner and head of the UK Transfer Pricing network;
- Expanding the scale, scope and capabilities of the Operate Transfer Pricing team;
- Undertaking coaching, mentoring and supervising Operate Transfer Pricing team members, assessing their performance for regular internal reviews and assisting in setting their career goals;
- Ensuring the timely delivery of the wide variety of work produced by the Operate Transfer Pricing team as well as managing the operational aspects; and
- Helping to develop the best TP approaches and solutions for the clients of the UK TP network, including (but not limited to) data gathering, comparable searches, and various financial and statistical analyses.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Transfer Pricing Senior Manager role at a leading accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- Strong technical capabilities and experience in Transfer Pricing to a Senior Manager level or equivalent;
- Team builder with the ability to foster and build a cohesive team;
- Team leader with the ability to manage, develop and enhance the team and the offering of Operate Transfer Pricing team;
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS, CAI) or Chartered Tax Advisor (ATT, CTA) or equivalent international or legal professional qualification;
- A track record of delivering quality TP work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships. An ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards is key;
- Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management;
- Contributing to the development of personal and team knowledge with the ability to collect and utilise current, role-relevant business and industry trend information and a track record of providing meaningful feedback to help others improve and develop;
- Building business through targeting with experience in building internal and external relationships and networks.
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines;
- Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating with and influencing others; and
- Attention to detail / detail-oriented individual who is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects.
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary (dependent on experience);
Pension and holidays - a wide range of benefits; and
Superb career opportunities supported with personal and technical advancement.