Transition Programme Manager
Excellent Banking Operations role
Act as the spearhead for Technological change in Banking
About Our Client
As a leader in the Financial Services Industry, this organisation will be leading the charge when it comes to ensuring that innovative technologies are being embraced by the industry. They also have particular focus on threats to users of the payment systems and safeguarding their activities.
They have a brilliant reputation in the market for offering the right support and environment to ensure their staff are able to succeed and achieve the right levels of outcome.
As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development and management of all aspects of transition for this complex programme
- Delivery of successful transition state outcomes
- Overseeing the planning, staging and E2E testing of events leading up to, during and the subsequent warranty period of the cut over
- Ownership of the cut-over on go-live weekends
- Oversight of E2E testing - working with the programme testing team to ensure that the defect/big management and incident command and control is in place for the program
- Generation and ownership of the cut over strategy, building the schedule of events
- Leading senior stakeholders within the Programme and across impacted business areas to ensure business outcomes are met
The Successful Applicant
The successful Programme Manager will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership experience including the ability to create and implement a shared vision and delivery of outcomes.
- Extensive project and programme management experience from delivering complex large-scale transformational change (ideally from both a waterfall and agile perspective and with budgets over £20m).
- Hands on experience of working on large scale transitions that encompass a high degree of technical and operating model change. Able to resolve what good looks like for migration, such as data migration/ cut over/ roll back.
- Significant experience of delivering business change (including changes to Target Operating Models) working closely and collaboratively with a wide range of teams with examples of successfully troubleshooting and resolving delivery issues
Highly Desirable Criteria
- Experience of implementing change within the Financial Services sector.
- Experience of working with a 3rd party systems integrator.
- A recognised programme management or business change qualification (e.g. MSP, APMG Change Management Practitioner).
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £90,000 + benefits