- A Rare M-F office hour Transport role! - No Weekends or Lates, 4:30pm finishes.
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Industrial businesses in the UK that offer career progression and the opportunity for you to develop your CPC.
* Day to day management of operational staff (drivers) in order to achieve best in class service delivery.
* Managing route efficiency and utilising optimum disposal outlets within the area to ensure effective use of vehicles and facilities.
* Debriefing of operational staff at the end of each working day to identify any challenges and support with swift resolutions.
* Managing driver availability and coverage in line with legislation and company procedures to ensure that there is suitable coverage at all times.
* Performing administrative duties including input of pay and bonus onto the company system and accurate input of disposal information.
* Carrying out visual safety checks of the fleet with guidelines to ensure VOSA regulations are complied with and liaise with fleet to minimise vehicle downtime.
* Controlling vehicle availability on a daily basis to ensure that drivers have completed their checks in accordance with company policy.
* Supporting the Depot Manager at all times and ensure that mandatory training, induction and toolbox talks are delivered in line with company policy.
* Resolving service-related queries and invoice/charge queries on behalf of the customer and with the support of Customer Services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Traffic Dispatcher will live within a commutable distance to York and hold the following attributes:
- Previous experience in Transport
- Knowledge of Transport Compliance
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and other benefits including their management CPC paid for!
Please note, the working hours of this role is 8:30am - 4:30pm M-F.