- Outside IR35
- Working nights (6pm - 8am) across multiple sites
About Our Client
Large logistics business with sites across the UK
- Acting as a hands-on IT Coordinator monitoring the success of new processes and logging/prioritising any issues that arise
- Solving issues and providing training
- Ensure that project, support, training and user documentation is accurately tracked and recorded.
- Provide post-implementation system support and eventually hand over the support team.
- 3rd line Support for driver device issues.
Driver Training On Handheld Isotrak
- Warehouse training on RF scanning
- Office Training on ATMSI
- Diagnose issue with Handheld (first time fix)
- Log issues with Application support for SHARP issues
- Log issues with Application support for interface issues
- Checking SHARP config for wrong configuration
The Successful Applicant
- Available to work nights, a shift between 6pm - 8am - this can be flexible during this period
- Available to travel between multiple sites, likely to need own transport given that you will be travelling through the night
- Previous experience in Transport Management.
What's on Offer
3 month intial contract - Outside IR35
£200 - £250/day
Working for a large company with excellent opportunities - great spring board for your career!