Opportunity to manage the transport operation for a well established business
Must hold International CPC
About Our Client
The client is a well established specialist cash management distribution business that operates across business, retail, public and financial sectors, based in Feltham.
The key responsibilities for the successful Transport Manager will include:
- Reporting to management on all branch transport operations.
- Submission of drivers' weekly record sheets and identifying any non-conformance.
- Adherence to company vehicle servicing requirements (including tachographs, locks and alarms and vehicle defects)
- Ensuring O license holder is aware of any convictions/breaches.
- Managing the maintenance of the branch fleet and that all documentation is compliant and accurate.
- Provision of costing reports on all vehicles as well as controlling such costs.
- Conducting regular fleet reviews to ensure operational compliance and safety.
- Meetings with drivers and provision of recommendations to management on matters such as tachograph infringements, vehicle accidents and traffic violations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Transport Manager will have the following attributes:
- Have experience working in a similar role, dealing with drivers on a daily basis.
- Have strong knowledge of all relevant transport legislation.
- Be a strong people manager.
- Have strong passion for the role and drive to progress.
- Live within commutable distance of Feltham.
- Hold an International CPC.
What's on Offer
A strong package is on offer for the successful Transport Manager.