£35,000 - £38,000
Exciting new oppportunity
Rapidly growing business
About Our Client
- Waste management services
- To manage drivers and contracts on a day to day basis, with input from the GM where required
- To plan all routes, jobs and working hours for a team of drivers (currently 10)
- To manage staff to ensure that the responsibilities of the Transport Manager are carried out efficiently and effectively
- To ensure that drivers are driving effectively, efficiently, legally and safely
- Coordination with external compliance provider ECP.
- Correct use of IWS (in-house system) for the accuracy of financial and tonnage data. Monitoring and eliminating invoice problems from IWS inputs and other NCRs from Weighbridge and driving operations).
- Overlooking the correct use of Weighbridge.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within the waste industry / transport sector
- CPC holder: 3 years (Required)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- On Site Parking