Transport Operations Account Manager
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to have partnered with a National Transport Business in their search for a Transport Operations Account Manager. The role itself will be homebased, managing a key customer base across Yorkshire and The Humber region.
The Transport Operations Account Manager will be a varied role with the main responsibilities being;
- To provide excellent customer service to the business's customers across the greater Yorkshire and The Humber region.
- Be the first POC to assist in any technical / transport advice to the customer base.
- Be the main figurehead of the business across multiple areas including local council's and governing bodies.
- Assist in advising customers around transport compliance / and training.
- Responsible for implementing all company policies across the region.
- You will be responsible for customer feedback around service and taking the necessary actions to improve service levels where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Have exceptional understanding of 'O' Licence legislation, Tacograph Records and driver hours.
- Experienced in the management of drivers with an understanding of employment law.
- National / International CPC - Essential.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- You will have experience in customer relations and account / contract management.
- You will be confident in presenting to a customer base.
- An ability to work collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team.
- At least 5 years experience in Transport (Ideally within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Environment).
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of £32,000 - £37,000.
- Home Based Working.
- Company Car / Car Allowance.
- Generous Pension Contribution.
- Additional Company Benefits.