- Fantastic opportunity to learn and progress
- Graduates encouraged to apply!
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leader in the agricultural feed and livestock sector based near Malton.
1. Support and promote the correct driver safety behaviours to deliver conditions for a safe working environment on site and at delivery sites.
2. Creation of comprehensive daily load plan for circa 25 vehicles in conjunction with Production and Sales.
3. Allocate works to drivers, including subcontractors.
4. Real time tracking of daily load plan to ensure efficient completion in full expediting solutions to delays and altering plan to meet unforeseen conditions.
5. Maintenance of driver rota and holiday planning.
6. Timely booking of vehicle safety inspections, maintenance, MOT's and cleaning according to plan.
7. Timely booking of vehicle defect repairs
8. Out of hours duty mobile cover for transport planning queries.
9. Coordinate transport effectively via daily operational reviews.
10. Champions the use of basic problem-solving tools and knowledge sharing to drive continuous improvement and suggests ways to improve performance.
11. Operational administrative duties.
The Successful Applicant
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Good communication skills with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally
* Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
* Excellent time management, results orientated and organised
* Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills, seeing all tasks through to completion
* Excellent attention to detail and sound mathematical abilities
* Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change
* Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of transport industry compliance, including Operator Licence
- Previous experience of multi-drop LGV planning
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including SAP, Excel skills, use of fleet tracking systems
What's on Offer
Salary £22-27K DOE
22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Development and training