- Development and Progression Opportunities
- National Market Leader
About Our Client
My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a leading distributor with a strong network across the UK.
The Transport Planner in Avonmouth will be responsible for...
- Plan all relevant customer deliveries utilising the software available to the site to ensure delivery windows are met
- Liaise with the driver in relation to delays and deal with an issue accordingly
- Liaise with the customer in relation to delays and possible issues with deliveries
- Develop back haul lanes with both MDS depots and 3rd party customers whilst maintaining fleet utilisation
- Source local agency drivers as and when required in line with the PSL
- Source local sub contractors when required
- Ensure loads meet safety standards
- Download drivers cards for analysis
- Manage drivers start dates are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
The Transport Planner must have...
- Experience working within a busy transport office
- Knowledge or drivers hours, tachograph and TWD legislation
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
- IT Literate
What's on Offer
The Successful Candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 11am-8pm shifts
- Flexible Working Hours
- 20+8 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Cashback
- Employee perks