Transport Shift Manager
Exciting opportunity for a huge national business
Opportunity to work in a fast paced Transport environment
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading providers of food produce to the commercial industry across the UK. My client prides themselves on delivering exceptional service to their customers.
My client operates a number of temperature controlled warehouses across the UK and prides themselves on delivering the freshest produce to their customers.
My client is looking for a Transport Shift Manager to support them with the operation in Wolverhampton.
The key responsibilities of the Transport Shift Manager for this opportunity in Wolverhampton :
- Effectively manage a team of 40 drivers
- Ensure all compliance is being met throughout the operation
- Deal with any last minute planning during the day to day of the operation
- Make sure Health and Safety is adhered to and temperature controls are strictly regulated
The Successful Applicant
The successful Transport Shift Manager candidate will :
- Have experience of managing Transport in a temperature controlled environment
- Have experience of monitoring Tachographs
- Have experience of dealing with any driver compliance or transport regulation issues
- Have experience of dealing with 30+ drivers on a very busy shift operation
What's on Offer
The salary for this role is competitive + great benefits