Join a leading global corporation within the trading and commodities sphere
A Fortune 500 company, with a growing and successful Treasury function
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 company based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Accountant will include:
- The ability to demonstrate strong financial management skills to gather financial data, evaluate and interpret results.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, designing and delivering the appropriate level of analysis required.
- Ensure the deliverance of management reporting and analysis of business performance (business results, variance analysis, FX reporting, budgets and forecasting).
- Identify and implement process simplifications, automations and enhancements to standardise and improve business information.
- Actively support the optimisation of management reporting.
- Support the treasury transformation project and any ad-hoc project requests.
- A proven ability within business partnering, working to build and maintain reconciliation of trading P&L structures and commentary for global reporting.
- Partner with the treasury front office to continually develop the management reporting that supports business decision making and strategic goals.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Accountant position you should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject (Finance, Economics, Accountancy) or equivalent qualification.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent standard).
- Knowledge of Treasury/Financial Markets is desirable.
- Experience of using or supporting Corporate Accountancy within a large corporate business
- Advanced Excel skills and experience across different accounting systems
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working across multiple systems
- Attention to detail with a strong internal control orientation.
- An analytical mind-set with an ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written at a global level.
- A clear ability to support a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimisation and intellectual curiosity.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity and a constantly changing environment
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.