- This is an exciting position in a well established building society
- This person will lead and improve the Asset and Liability reporting initiatives
About Our Client
My client is a leading building society. This role is based in the West Midlands (with flexible working on offer).
The Treasury ALM Manager will be responsible for:
- Identification and improvement of interest rate risk management and optimising liquidity and funding management.
- Setting of assumptions that feed into Interest Rate Risk Management and Liquidity Risk Management, including calibration of stresses used in the ILAAP.
- Long-term forecasting and monitoring the Market and Liquidity risk positions.
- Investigating and explaining variances in forecasts between the ALM models and Business Plans.
- Developing and maintaining the Market and Liquidity risk dashboards for distribution to Senior Management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Treasury ALM Manager will have:
- Treasury/ALM experience in Financial Services, ideally in a retail bank or building society
- Good quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Ability to learn new concepts and techniques quickly.
- Ability to evaluate both strategic and tactical issues related to the business.
- Strong presentation skills to create and deliver compelling analyses to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical and risk analysis skills.
- Background in economic analysis and statistical modelling skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent Treasury ALM Manager role based in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will be offered £60,000-70,000 basic (depending on experience) plus bonus and benefits.