An exciting Treasury Analyst role offering great career path
Challenging Treasury Analyst role with room to grow
About Our Client
This Solihull based Treasury Analyst role is with a well established financial services organisation.
The successful candidate for this Treasury Analyst role based in Solihull will hold the following responsibilities:
- Analysing and reporting of the Bank's daily liquidity & funding and interest rate position.
- Regular monitoring of the Bank's risk metrics.
- Input into the Bank's key stress testing procedures and documents.
- Work closely with various teams including finance and planning.
- Assist with the update of key Board policy documents and Treasury Policies.
- Prepare information for Regulatory Returns.
- Provide key daily and monthly information to the Bank's ALCO Committee.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Solihull based Treasury Analyst role will have the following exposure:
- Previous experience in a bank Treasury function is highly desirable
- Proven experience of liquidity and interest rate risk within financial services
- Strong IT skills including Excel up to macros level
- In-depth understanding of market risk, IRRBB, ALM
- Part or fully-qualified in a treasury or finance discipline (e.g. ACT, CIMA)
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package