Join a leading FTSE 250 buisness within the Retail sector.
An exciting, yet challenging opportunity within a well-established team.
About Our Client
A global team with opportunity for high exposure within the role, our client a multi-national corporation based in their offices in Central London.
The Key Responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will be:
- The key responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will include:Support the team with daily, weekly and monthly management information and reporting responsibilities, including: Sales Tracker, FX Hedging Tracker, Intercompany Reporting and other KPI reporting.
- Providing cover for Group Daily Cash & Liquidity Management activities, including; calculating cash balances, identifying daily funding requirement, & investment/redemptions of surplus cash.
- Managing Group bank accounts & facilities, including; account opening, account closing, ad-hoc documentation and updating database information.
- Maintaining Intercompany loan registers, issuing monthly loan statements, and liaising with accounting & tax teams.
- Maintaining Supplier financing loan registers, issuing weekly/monthly statements, reviewing internal credit metrics & liaising with vendor funding & accounting teams.
- Providing support to Treasury Managers, Accountant & Head of Department on various ad-hoc requirements including, general administration, operational activities, data analysis, and project work as required.
The Successful Applicant
The key profile for the Treasury Analyst ought to include:
- Financial, Accounting or Business degree preferred
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Self-starter with good organisational and time management skills
- Driven and motivated individual, able to work within a fast paced technology environment
- Knowledgeable Microsoft package user, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- 1-2 years previous Treasury or banking experience preferential but not essential - internal training will be provided for all aspects of the roles as required.
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.