Join one of the fastest growing industrial and energy groups in Central London
Manage cash management and liquidity processes and ad-hoc projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies within the industrial and energy sector. They are based in Central London and having just won a major acqusition, they have a number of deliverables over the next year or so!
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will include:
- To complete the daily cash process, establishing the Groups cash positions in the UK and as required across its bank account portfolio.
- Liaising with bank and fund counterparties to execute all cash and FX related transactions/deals, including agreeing all daily settlements with the bank back office.
- Supporting the Group FX exposure management programmes. Ensure the timely settlement of all Group cash management settlements and counterparty settlements with funds and banks.
- Responsible for the production of all daily and weekly reporting and supporting the Head of Treasury in the production (and development) of the weekly and monthly Treasury reports.
- To maintain and develop appropriate banking relationships in line with the Groups overall approach to relationship management, with an emphasis upon bank dealing/Treasury desks, cash and working capital management.
- Support all month end procedures to support the closing reporting/accounting requirements.
- To ensure compliance with all Group Treasury policies and manage the reporting/communication of any breaches.
- To propose, develop and implement cash management structures to promote automation and the efficient management of liquidity. Maintain the annual bank account database and ensure it is maintained and up to date on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the development and management of any intercompany netting programme and execution of all settlements.
- Assist with general bank account maintenance including opening/ closing preparation and coordinating electronic banking systems.
- Manage and coordinate all Treasury related documentation including reviewing bank facility term sheets and agreements and liaising with the internal legal department.
- To provide ad hoc support to the Treasury team.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you should have:
- Graduate with at least 5 years Treasury experience
- Previous operational Treasury experience with an emphasis on cash, foreign exchange and working capital management
- Experience of reviewing Treasury specific legal and banking documents Knowledge of corporate finance
- Understanding of current banking practices
- Organised and able to use own initiative to develop and communicate ideas
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and spoken, with high attention to detail
- Able to talk through decisions with a diverse range of people
- Ability to work closely with members of the team both in person and remotely
- Flexible and proactive with tasks and responsibilities
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Qualifications ACT Qualifications or studying towards ACT is preferred.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.