Join a global Treasury function based in Central London
A chance to get involved in an increasing profile of Treasury
About Our Client
Our client is a global Retail business based in Central London. They are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team in a newly created position!
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will include:
- Preparation of rolling short term cash flow forecast.
- Co-ordinating input from business units and overseas subsidiaries.
- Responsible for investigating variances between actual and forecast cashflows, and driving continued improvements to the forecasting accuracy
- Monitor and report on daily cash balances, and place money market deposits accordingly
- Prepare all loan related payments and associated paperwork
- Analysis and reporting of interest paid and received amounts for the P&L and cash flow
- Assist in Management and Statutory treasury reporting and month end reconciliations
- Maintain and update central bank mandates and assist with completion of all relevant banking documentation as required
- Management of the Company corporate credit card schemes
- Undertake a variety of treasury projects and provide support to the Group Treasurer
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you should have:
- Hold or studying towards a treasury or accounting qualification.
- Previous corporate treasury experience (ideally in a global business) with a 2.1 or above degree.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of cash flow modelling, including building/updating models and taking ownership of outputs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience of preparing financial reports.
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative, in a role with demands attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to build both internal and external working
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.