This is an exciting role within a real estate investment management firm
This role requires an individual with some Treasury experience in industry
About Our Client
My client is a large real estate investment management firm. This role is based in the City of London.
The Treasury Analyst role will take particular responsibility for:
- the input and maintenance of loan and derivative data into the Treasury software programme;
- ensuring records and documentation are accurate and complete for all debt and derivatives on an ongoing basis;
- working closely with the Fund teams to ensure external reporting requirements are met and escalating instances where not;
- producing periodic reports for internal management in relation to the loan and derivative exposures;
- ensuring treasury operating procedures are complied with
- responding to ad-hoc requests from the Funds;
- supporting the Head of Treasury and Assistant Treasurer on new and extended transactions and ad hoc projects as required.
- Working with external lawyers and internal Fund Finance and Operations teams to deliver legal loan documentation in line with recommended terms and highlighting material deviations, within target deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
The Treasury Analyst will:
- University graduate, preferably in a maths or business discipline
- Be a confident user of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Have some experience working with loans in Treasury within Financial Services
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and is a pro-active individual
- Be a team player and an outgoing, confident person
- Ideally have some real estate/property investment management experience
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in the City of London. The starting salary is £35,000 - 45,000 basic depending on the candidates' experience.