Working for an exciting PE backed business
Based in East Sussex
About Our Client
In support of the Group Financial Controller, this individual will be responsible for effective management of group cash balances to ensure cash is available to the business to meet demand as well as effective liaison with stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate capture of short- and medium-term inflows and outflows.
Further responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst include:
- Develop a strong understanding of the operating trends and relationships that impact cashflows.
- Strong partnering with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely cashflow information is captured and imputed to the forecasts.
- Weekly preparation of a rolling 13-week cashflow forecast to management.
- Monthly tracking of actuals versus budget
- Daily cash position reporting
- Ownership of the till and bank reconciliation process.
- Proactive in supporting policy compliant cash drawer closing and timely bank reconciliations to support an effective and efficient month end close cycle.
- Ensuring cash till reconciliation KPI's are met and best practice and efficiency improvements identified are communicated to the finance team for action.
- Supporting branch members and other finance functions in procedure compliance and accurate and timely reporting.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you require:
- Relevant experience in a Treasury role
- Accountancy or Treasury qualifications are desirable
- Proficient user of IT systems
- Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to perform successfully under pressure
- Must be a self -starter who takes a proactive approach
What's on Offer