- Established Financial Services business
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
About Our Client
Financial Services business based in the West Midlands
The successful Treasury Back Office Assistant will:
- Assist with the performance of treasury instrument deal approval, settlement and confirmation matching, ensuring all transactions are accurately recorded in the Treasury Management System.
- Prepare treasury payments ensuring accuracy and delivery against contractual obligations.
- Assist the Treasury Back Office Team Leader to grow the Treasury Back Office team by building product knowledge and supporting new and ongoing training on systems and processes.
- To assist with the smooth running of the Group's cash management responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful Treasury Back Office Assistant will have:
- 1 years previous experience of working in a Treasury Back Office function
- Knowledge of electronic banking systems is essential
- Basic knowledge of SWIFT message formatting is desirable
- Financial Services experience
What's on Offer
12 month contract with a competitive rate