Treasury Cash Manager
Critical role in the Group Treasury Operations team.
Exciting new opportunity to build your career.
About Our Client
The successful candidate for this Liverpool based Treasury Cash Manager position will be joining the Treasury Operations team of a Multinational, FTSE 100 Insurance Company.
The successful Treasury Cash Managers' main responsibilities will be:
- Planning, managing and optimising cash balances available for investment
- Developing robust short and medium term cash flow forecasts and providing timely and accurate management information
- Managing collateral (cash and securities) and the internal and regulatory reporting requirements associated with derivative and repo transactions
- Contributing to the RSA global Treasury policy and process framework to ensure timely reporting and effective control
- Engaging with finance and business leaders to raise awareness and understanding of best practice in Treasury management and help them to take timely and appropriate action to achieve business benefits
- Contributing to the management and maintenance of strong, positive relationships with external business partners
- Contributing to a wide variety of projects and initiatives e.g. cash flow forecasting, bank account rationalisation and process automation
- Contributing to the monthly Treasury Pulse pack
- Producing and enhancing the suite of Treasury reporting, including support for the month-end close process
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Financial Services focused Treasury Cash Manager position will be/ have:
- A Qualified Accountant - Advantageous but not essential
- An AMCT Qualified Treasury Specialist - Preferred but not essential
- A proven Treasury management experience
- A proactive self starter
- Highly organised
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and clear career progression.