Being involved in the front office in a globally recognised brand and company
An opportunity to broaden and grow your Treasury knowledge and expertise
About Our Client
Our client is an American Holding company. The successful candidate will be based at their offices in Central London.
The responsibilities of the Treasury Dealer will include:
- Daily multicurrency Cash Positioning in respect of all Treasury Centre cashflows, on a timely basis based on forecast cashflows in subsidiary undertakings.
- Investment of surplus funds in investment products
- Analysis of balance sheet hedge positions and execution of external FX hedges
- Internal and external transactional FX hedging
- Process improvement and reporting development
- Monthly analysis/reporting on KPI's
- Maintains day to day relationships with banking partners in the areas of FX and liquidity instruments, benchmarking relative performance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Treasury Dealer will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant finance subject
- At least 4 years experience working in the finance function(s) of a large multinational company
- Experience working in a treasury front office or cash management role
- Knowledge of and a keen interest in financial markets, applicable financial regulation and corporate treasury developments
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate