Excellent Treasury Manager role with room to grow
A leading investment management firm
About Our Client
A leading investment management firm offering a wide range of investment management services.
The successful candidate for this Treasury Manager role based in London will hold the following responsibilities:
- Credit Risk: Monitoring banking and trading counter party exposures, analysing credit risk factors and producing related management information;
- Liquidity Risk: Understanding the liquidity requirements of the business, managing liquidity resources, designing stress tests and maintaining contingency funding arrangements;
- Market Risk: Developing an understanding of the trading and settlement of securities within the business, and managing market risk exposures faced by the firm.
- Capital Adequacy: Analysis of capital resources and requirements, ensuring current and forecast coverage of internal and regulatory capital ratios;
- Stress Testing: Owning capital stress testing models, working with SMEs in the business to develop stress scenarios and evaluate impacts on the business;
- Regulatory Reporting: Producing important financial performance and capital related submissions to the firms regulators;
- Firm Money: Managing the investment of corporate cash in line with risk policies, and evaluating alternative investment options to minimise risk exposures;
- Client Money: Supporting the investment of Client Money within regulatory constraints, developing an understanding of the FCA's CASS rules;
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based Treasury Manager role will have the following exposure:
- Track record in financial services.
- Experience working in treasury functions.
- Preference for someone with liquidity and market risk experience.
- Knowledge of capital and regulatory reporting preferred
- Experience working on stress testing scenarios (preferable but not essential)
- An accountancy qualification is desirable (but not essential)
- Studying towards (or keen to start) the AMCT qualification
- Educated to degree standard with a good academic record
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package.