Broad Treasury Manager role
About Our Client
Our client posted revenues in excess of £500m last year.
- Analyse cash forecast submissions; monitor variances and optimise the use of cash globally through managing strategies and circulating instructions to repatriate cash to the UK.
- Review the monthly FX exposure report. Suggest appropriate hedging to minimise the Group's exposure to exchange fluctuations and prepare supporting documentation for FX trades.
- Place approved trades and review group consolidated FX differences and investigate any unexplained outcome.
- Monitor UK/US/EUR cash pool positions suggesting appropriate borrowing/repayment measures as required for the efficient operation of the pooling structures.
- Maximise visibility of overseas cash including the production of a daily Overseas cash balances sheet utilising HSBCnet or other platforms.
- Assist in the development of ancillary business opportunities with the banking group including migrating the transactional balances of subsidiaries to the Group relationship banks.
- Prepare net settlement as required.
- Provide monthly flash numbers for interest and net debt. Prepare the interest variance analysis.
- Monitor compliance with all covenants and undertakings in the Group Facility agreement. Prepare half yearly Compliance certificates.
- Prepare Interest forecast for Budget process and agree budget cash flow and net debt.
- Prepare Treasury notes for the Group's annual and interim financial statements
- Assist in drafting Treasury papers and presentations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have solid and proven experience as a Treasury Manager, and hold some form of professional qualification.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive.