Large, international business
Newly created Treasury Manager role
About Our Client
Our client is operational in over 50 countries.
- Responsible for the ongoing management and expansion of the Group's multi-currency cash pooling and netting structures.
- Maximise cash concentration and drive cash repatriation activities and compliance with Treasury policies.
- Regular execution and recording of external foreign exchange and money market transactions and intercompany loan positions.
- Lead commercial negotiations with banks on both global and local cash management, liquidity, funding and foreign exchange service provision and coordinate implementation.
- Establish best practice in both global and local cash management across the Group.
- Develop and implement cash forecasting, cash concentration, netting, liquidity and foreign exchange management solutions in order to achieve increased visibility of cash and centralisation of Treasury activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have worked in a global treasury environment, with demonstrable relavent experience in FX, funding and process improvement.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive.