A managerial opportunity in a successful Treasury function in the Energy sector
A challenging and fast-paced opportunity within a well-established team
About Our Client
Our client is an energy services provider based at their offices in Gloucestershire. Their company is a leader within the sustaibable energy industry, growing year-on-year, with a large level of deliverables planned for the future.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Manager will include:
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast: bi-weekly for 18 weeks and monthly for 12 months rolling
- Maintain and improve the existing cashflow forecasting process
- Performing and reporting variance analysis against previous forecasts to improve forecasting
- Development of the existing cash flow forecast workbook to ensure model integrity, data accuracy and to enable decision support
- Identify ongoing cashflow and working capital improvements
- Monitor and review the daily bank reconciliation process to ensure there are no misstatements in reported cash and overdraft balances for Treasury entities
- Developing and implementing treasury procedures and controls
- Review on business bank accounts
- Key point of contact for transaction bank support, maintain mandates and admin rights
- Daily monitoring of cash flows and payment approval process
- High level of understanding of debt/loan financed business model and commitments of this arrangement
- Assist the wider team with month end and year end reporting
- Participate in any ad-hoc activities as requested
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Manager position you should have:
- Part Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) OR Treasury Qualification equivalent
- Proven experience working within a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Excel modelling and formulae
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to challenge and identify improvements to be made
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact between Group Finance and other key stakeholders and teams throughout the business and externally.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with a 'can do' attitude.
- Strong working ethics and be dynamic and enthusiastic to strive for highest levels of accuracy.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer for the successful candidate plus benefits.