This is an exciting new role based in Hertfordshire
This person will lead on producing the regulatory reports and ILAAP/ICAAP
About Our Client
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation based in Hertfordshire.
The Treasury Manager will have:
- Manage and deliver routine accurate liquidity and capital regulatory reporting outputs in line with Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) submission requirements including COREP, FINREP and statistical returns.
- Oversee and further develop a core data set that reconciles to the general ledger and core banking platforms to drive regulatory returns.
- Participate in Internal Capital/ Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP/ILAAP) and Recovery Plan (RP) compilation
- Operate and rerun stress scenario models for ILAAP, ICAAP and RP
- Advise on regulatory related matters in relation to the development of products including further new product development
- Support the wider Finance and Treasury team and input into financial planning and reporting processes on regulatory matters
- Further develop the regulatory reporting systems to automate and control data flows to deliver accurate and efficient reporting
- Write Interpretation documents, policies and procedures for regulatory returns from source PRA, Bank of England (BoE), European Banking Authority (EBA) guidance
- Management Information production including assisting with committee reports i.e. Assets Liability Committee (ALCO)
- Working with internal and external auditors to present information in a timely manner
- Adhoc project work as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Treasury Manager will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience working with regulators, producing reports, and writing policies such as the ICAAP and ILAAP.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity offering £60,000-70,000 basic salary dependent on experience.