Large, privately owned business
Broad treasury manager role
About Our Client
Our client is a growing business, with a hugely global footprint.
- Overseeing the Group Treasury function's financial risk management and cash processes.
- Preparing the Group's cash flow forecasts.
- Managing and developing a Treasury Analyst.
Lead in the execution and reporting of the Group's foreign exchange hedging programme.
Provide support for the Group Treasurer in the development of the company's bank group and financial services providers.
- Preparing of daily, weekly and monthly treasury reporting.
- Managing and optimising the Group's global working capital solutions.
- Monitoring the corporate and banking regulatory framework.
- Preparing and maintaining the Group Treasury front office procedures manual.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have be professionally qualified, and will have gained the following experience in a large complex treasury function:
- Experience of liquidity and working capital management, financial control and driving continuous improvement
- Risk Management, knowledge of foreign exchange and money markets
- International cash management, specifically cash repatriation from developing markets.
- Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive.