This is an exciting new role in an established financial services firm
This person will manage the day to day treasury operations
About Our Client
My client is a leading financial services firm. This role is based in the City of London.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the Treasury Dealer and overseeing the day to day cash dealings while ensuring the integrity of the process.
- Overseeing the management of Treasury Assets to ensure efficient liquidity.
- Maintaining and developing cashflow forecasts.
- Act as a backup to execute Treasury dealing, which would include FX and issuing ECP.
- Manage and maintain a list of intercompany loans.
- Liaise with internal and external legal counsel on new facilities.
- Assist the Treasury DCM Manager to price new facilities.
- Establish a framework to consistently price loans on an arm's length basis.
- Assist business units to source financing either internally or externally.
- Manage and update ISDA, CSA and GMRA documents for all Group companies, in conjunction with Legal, to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Review, upgrade and manage the Derivative Admissibility and Gap Risk processes and Bank counterparty limits and exposures.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure business continuity.
- Assist in enhancing processes and the robustness of controls to mitigate risks
- Take the lead as Subject Matter Expert in automating Treasury operations via the use of our Treasury Management System (Quantum).
- Represent Treasury in the IBOR transition project.
- Support the Treasury DCM Manager on key projects such as Debt issuances, updating debt programmes, developing an ESG Bond Framework.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree (minimum 2:1) preferably in an analytical subject and/or a relevant professional qualification e.g. ACT, CFA or accountancy qualification.
- Detailed working knowledge of markets including money markets, foreign exchange markets, bond markets and derivatives.
- Working knowledge of the use of options, foreign exchange and interest rate risk management.
- Aware of accounting implications of treasury instruments.
- Familiar with the different capital market instruments available for the raising of both short term and long-term debt.
- Working knowledge of treasury management systems (ideally Quantum).
- Understanding of Bloomberg.
- Awareness of regulation and legislation on the markets involved
What's on Offer
This is an exciting new permanent Treasury Manager role offering a competitive salary and benefits.