First time treasury hire for the business
Growing international company
About Our Client
Our client has an award winning R&D team, with ambitious growth plans to dominate their market.
- Responsibility for all cash management activities for the Group
- Manage relationships with local banks and service providers
- Responsible for all cash flow budgeting and forecasting (including variance analysis)
- Work closely with the business to understand future funding requirements
- Development of cash flow forecasting and reporting capabilities
- Communicate upcoming cash needs to the executive and senior management team
- Prepare all cash and treasury reporting for the Group
- Manage FX needs of the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be professionally qualified with a wealth of relevant experience gained in a multinational treasury environment.
- Solid knowledge of banking principles and good decision making techniques
- Significant experience of cashflow forecasting
- Team management responsibilities
- Experience of managing lender relationships
- Considerable use of financial systems
- Strong communication skills in particular adopting a concise and clear style to non finance people
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive, please reach out for more details.