Treasury Operations Manager
This is a new role in an established Financial Services firm
This person will have oversight of new securitisations and integration projects
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing oversight and review of the monthly warehouse activities including review of waterfall payments for monthly IPD process and monthly senior lender reports. All compliance checks. (Including initial review, sign-off and on-going update of fully documented procedures and controls.)
- Leading the co-ordination and administrative requirements to enable the securitisation of assets from the warehouse as per checklist/standard procedure.
- Ensuring all daily funding requirements are fulfilled and payments executed correctly, within relevant deadlines.
- Providing daily oversight and review of working capital, ensuring all funding requirements can be met.
- Check and oversight for all hedging products (Exchange and OTC Derivatives). Lifecycle management for all derivative trading. Confirmations, position/valuation reconciliations, rate setting, payments, margin calls, etc.
- Responsible for the administration of all RMBS Notes issued by 50+ SPV's.
- Manage relationships with banks, opening / closing bank accounts.
- Involvement and delivery of assigned projects, either from a company change management perspective or departmental initiated.
- Ensuring all control functions has been performed.
The Successful Applicant
This person will be/have:
- Proven track record, at least 5 years of experience in Treasury Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of the RMBS product.
- Understanding of interest rate derivative products and processing.
- Advanced level MS Excel skills (will be tested).
- Strong process mind set and documentation skills. Risk and control based approach.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Flexible, must be versatile and adapt within a changing environment.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in London.