Treasury Operations Manager
Working for an growing real estate business
Based in Central London
About Our Client
Reporting directly to Head of Treasury, this role with have oversight and responsibility for all Treasury Operations in a fast paced, high growth business.
The Treasury Operations Manager will have direct staff management responsibility of 1-2 direct reports who are primarily responsible for operational cash management i.e. managing cash transfers, making payments and bank reconciliations.
Further responsibilities of the Treasury Operations Manager include:
- Oversight of cash and bank account management in a complex group structure. Maintaining day to day current processes whilst assisting Head of Treasury on Treasury Strategy, including restructure of all Cash Management and banking structure & the options for implementing notional cash pooling or cash concentration.
- Implementing Treasury processes from scratch in a young team - no Treasury processes existed prior to 2019. Streamlining existing processes and working to implement Treasury best practice in a fast-moving environment.
- Responsibility for weekly payment run & working with Transactional team to streamline the payment process.
- Getting visibility of all bank accounts on one online platform as part of Open Banking.
- Historic cash analysis in a complex group structure with 150+ bank accounts over c. 150 entities, including offshore banking structures. Understanding use of each account with a view to streamline the banking structure.
- Introducing cash flow forecasting and supporting Head of Treasury in Liquidity Strategy.
- Cash Reporting to senior management and the Board on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Creating a Treasury dashboard for reporting to C-Suite.
- Host to Host implementation expected in Q3 2020 between banking system and ERP (SAP Business 1).
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders to provide Treasury support. Building relationships with external stakeholders including operational banking providers.
- Hands on management of Analyst team, prioritizing and developing resource, including improvement of Excel skills.
- Medium to long term plan to implement Treasury Management System.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Operations Manager position you require:
- ACT Qualified- preferable
- Change management experience essential. Experience in a non-structured work environment with changing priorities
- 5- 10 years' experience in Treasury Operations including demonstrated progression
- Demonstrates robust experience of developing Treasury Teams. Experienced in managing upwards.
- Strong Excel/modelling skills essential - training of the team to improve their skills. Building excel models from scratch - preferable.
- Demonstratable experience of written communication to stakeholders.
- Create and report on appropriate metrics.
- Treasury Process documentation including mapping in Visio
What's on Offer
The package on offer is £65,000- £75,000 plus benefits.