- My client is looking for a new Treasury Operations Manager to join their team
- This person must have a background in risk, finance, or treasury
About Our Client
My client is a leading international bank. This role is based in the City of London.
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Specification of key system and data model requirements necessary to support new or existing Treasury business operations, for application in downstream support areas and in particular within Finance, Risk and Compliance.
- Commissioning of reconciliation processes to validate the completeness and accuracy of data transfers to, across and within Finance and Risk systems in line with sound internal controls and financial accounting principles
- Specification of user requirements and validation of user cases and test packs for UAT to ensure business requirements are catered for on new projects, and that system and data models are operating as specified on an ongoing basis.
- Identification of opportunities to digitize workflows and Treasury reporting processes to improve efficiencies and minimize operational risks arising from manual input/adjustment processes in downstream operational and reporting areas.
- Ensure compliance with FCA, PRA and other applicable legal and regulatory requirements at all times
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- International markets experience
- Exposure to PRA and FCA regulated and reporting environments
- Undergraduate university qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Financial Services (banking ideally)
What's on Offer
This is a permanent Treasury Operations Manager role offering a competitive basic, bonus scheme and benefits package.