Treasury Operations Manager
Working for an exciting tech business
Opportunity based in Central London
About Our Client
Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury, this role will have oversight and responsibility for all Treasury Operations in a fast paced, high growth business.
The Treasury Operations Manager will have direct staff management responsibility of analysts who are responsible for operational cash management.
Further responsibilities include:
- Oversight of cash and bank account management in a complex group structure.
- Implementing Treasury processes from scratch in a young team - no Treasury processes existed prior to 2019.
- Responsibility for weekly payment run & working with Transactional team to streamline the payment process.
- Getting visibility of all bank accounts on one online platform as part of Open Banking.
- Historic cash analysis in a complex group structure with 150+ bank accounts over c. 150 entities, including offshore banking structures. Understanding use of each account with a view to streamline the banking structure.
- Introducing cash flow forecasting and supporting Head of Cash Reporting to senior management and the Board on Treasury in Liquidity Strategy. a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Host to Host implementation expected in Q3 2020 between banking system and ERP (SAP Business 1).
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders to provide Treasury support.
- Hands on management of Analyst team, prioritizing and developing resource, including improvement of Excel skills.
- Medium to long term plan to implement TMS
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Operations Manager position you require:
- ACT Qualified-preferable
- Experience in a non-structured work environment with changing priorities
- 5- 10 years' experience in Treasury Operations
- Demonstrates robust experience of developing Treasury Teams.
- Strong Excel/modelling skills essential
What's on Offer