- This is a new contract position with a start-up Financial Services business
- This is an ideal role for a graduate with some Treasury/Finance experience
About Our Client
My client is a start-up Financial Services firm headquartered in Leeds. These contracts can offer remote working anywhere in England.
The responsibilities of the Treasury & Portfolio Management Analyst will include:
- Contributing to a risk management framework for the firm's capital, liquidity and interest rate risk and for Operational, People, Legal and Reputational risk within Treasury.
- Assisting the Treasurer to create a planning, forecasting and stress testing framework to ensure that management and the shareholder have a clear view of capital and funding requirements.
- Analyse and manage the Treasury P&L and costs
- Inputting data into Excel spreadsheets in order to analyse and manage the firm's balance sheet
- Make suggestions on balance sheet and data optimisation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Treasury & Portfolio Management Analyst will have:
- A degree in a numerical subject (an accountancy qualification would also be a plus)
- Understanding of credit risk, loan covenants, and portfolio risk management
- Understanding of bank balance sheet and accounting
- Understanding of bank capital framework, liquidity risk and interest rate risk.
- Some experience in a Financial Services institution
What's on Offer
These roles will be for 6 month contracts initially with the possibility to extend or turn permanent. My client will offer a competitive daily rate and remote working for these roles.