Treasury Security Analyst
Working for a leading housing provider
Flexibility over office location
About Our Client
The main purpose of the Security Treasury Analyst will be to build strong relationships with a wide range of colleagues and external advisors, to support the Treasury team in charging property to lenders, ensuring that reporting obligations on security are met and to continually develop the security charge processes.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Security Analyst role include:
- Working alongside the Treasury Security Manager in developing robust, streamline security charging processes
- Ensuring internal and external reporting requirements are complied with.
- Providing a service to other business areas on security issues.
- Ensuring that the organisation receives value for money from external partners for security charging.
- Ensuring that the Asset and Liability Register is current and relevant to the Business.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Security Analyst position you require:
- Interest in data management, systems, finance and Housing Law
- Ability to develop good working relationships with a wide range of colleagues and external advisors.
- High standards of accuracy, quality and working to deadlines.
- Organised and enjoys finding solutions to problems.
- Good database and Excel skills
- Proven experience in property charging
- Able to demonstrate relevant skills through experience or educated to a degree level in a relevant field.
What's on Offer
Base salary of c.£35,000.