Treasury Systems Administrator
Join a multi-national technology company based in Central London
A challenging and fast-paced opportunity within a well-established team
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national technology business based at their offices in Central London.
The Key responsibilities of the Treasury Systems Administrator will include:
- Ensuring the Treasury function has effective, appropriate, up to date, reliable and secure IT systems to support Treasury operations.
- Ensuring controls within and around all Treasury systems are appropriate, system interfaces support straight through processing and automated Treasury reporting is maximised.
- Optimisation and continuous improvement, to enable the Treasury department to carry out their work effectively and efficiently with minimal manual intervention.
- Leading the development and optimisation of the systems, and play a key role in influencing the future direction of the systems and platform.
- Oversee TMS administration (including static data maintenance) and liaise / co-ordinate with appropriate teams.
- SWIFT reporting / reports (both operations and projects).
- System controls and procedures (IT2 / IT2NET, FXAll, AccessPay BankSense, Reuters connectivity and environment testing).
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Systems Administrator position you should have:
- Extensive Treasury Systems experience and a proven track record of IT project management, implementing Treasury systems and managing upgrades and process improvements
- Proven working knowledge of formal change control procedures to protect the on-going operational integrity of Treasury Systems.
- Treasury / Accounting / IT qualifications desirable.
- Good experience of Treasury activities in a sizeable head office function.
- Ability to contribute quickly and effectively.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer for the successful candidate.