Treasury Systems Analyst
Working for a leading FTSE
Based in Central London
About Our Client
Our client operates a centralised Treasury approach despite a decentralised business model. The Group Treasury function acts as a centre of expertise based in London and is responsible for the funding and financial risk management of the Group.
Group Treasury is in the process of a transformation programme, including the recent implementation of a new Treasury Management System (OpenLink Findur). The next step will be to leverage Findur to enhance risk management procedures as well as provide more value-added services to the business units.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Systems Analyst role include:
- Serve as 1st point of contact for all software applications utilised within Group Treasury;
- Ensure all Treasury systems are properly maintained and fully functional; (Systems include OpenLink Findur, Payment middleware (SWIFT), Dealing Platform (360T), Bloomberg and banking platforms;
- Undertake system related activities in departmental projects and business process enhancements
- Run small change projects to enhance the system
- Manage the day to day operations of the system
- Effectively managing all major production incidents, taking complete ownership towards the closure of the incident
- Manage a schedule of support tickets and minor system enhancements; prioritising, resolving and deploying accordingly (with support from external consultants where required).
- Develop strong relationships with all system vendors and service providers
- Provide support to the Systems & Reporting Manager as required and deputise for them in their absence
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Treasury Systems Analyst position you require:
- 3+ year's prior experience in systems support, specifically within a Treasury/Finance function.
- Knowledge of data structure and configuration of Openlink Findur/Endur or other similar vendor Treasury Management System (TMS) a significant advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills to enable effective communication with businesses, banks and with executives within the head office
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to analyse, debug, and resolve general application and/or system related problems
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL is advantageous but not mandatory
- Understanding of Client/Server architecture and relational data models
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Able to work in a flexible manner to meet changing priorities
- Exhibits a "can do" approach and a desire to develop the Treasury system to meet the evolving needs of the company
What's on Offer
The package on offer is £40,000- £60,000 plus benefits.