Treasury Systems Specialist
Exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading Fintechs in London
Treasury Systems Specialist role offering great career prospect
About Our Client
This London based Treasury Systems Specialist position is with a leading Fintech business.
The successful candidate for this Treasury Systems Specialist role will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing all treasury information and reporting and play a central part in all projects concerning the TMS including automation of processes, new treasury products, and reporting.
- Look after the full utilisation of the TMS, and tailoring it towards the needs of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based Treasury Systems Specialist will have the following exposure:
- Proven track record working within Treasury (ideally within Financial Services).
- Interest in systems, and previous experience managing TMS implementation projects, including automation of processes, new treasury products and reporting.
- FIS Quantum experience is highly desirable.
- Crystal Reporting experience would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package.