Trust Administrator / Manager
A fantastic opportunitiy to join a prestigeous business and a growing team
This role provides and clear and bright career path
About Our Client
Our client are a prestigious Financial Services / Wealth Management employer based in Central Bristol. They offer unrivalled work like balance with great flexibility, benefits package and support.
The key responsibilities for this Trust Senior / Manager based in Bristol are:
You will support clients with a range of trusts, acting as point of contact and ensuring all requirements are met
You undertake a diverse array of specialist processing duties, and act as the day to day point of contact for clients where you'll strive to develop strong relationships based on transparency, trust, and simplicity.
Providing a world class customer experience through a deep understanding of individual client needs
Communicating necessary information and professionally managing client expectations
Maintaining your high level of industry knowledge in order to provide swift solutions
Proactively identifying and managing any potential risk and issues
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this Trust Senior / Manager role based in Bristol, you'll need:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and exceptional attention to detail,
- Able to carefully listen to and understand the needs of our clients to meet their individual requirements.
- Ideally working towards a STEP Qualification / Trust Service Qualification
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - and the ability to adapt your style to meet your audience
- The passion to put the clients' needs at the forefront of everything you do
- Proven track record with Private Client Tax and more importantly Trust and Estates.
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £37,000
10% Employer Pension contribution
Brilliant Flexible working
Prestigious and iconic Financial services business
Please contact Connor Matthews on 01179 271615 / 07778333489 for more information