- Youth Charity
- Part time or Full time - Remote Role
About Our Client
Our client is a national social justice charity who deliver programmes that develop personal and employability skills and raise academic outcomes for disadvantaged young people aged 14-19.
The postholder will make use of their existing knowledge of the fundraising landscape and research to identify new credible leads and continue to grow our client's portfolio of supporters. The successful candidate will work to financial targets set by the Director of Fundraising. The post may have line management responsibilities in the future.
The post holder will work closely with staff across the organisation in both programme delivery and external affairs, ensuring that everything they do is aligned to our client's strategic priorities.
- Renew gifts from existing donors and generating pledges and income from new donors
- Manage and grow trusts/foundations income
- Cultivate new trusts/foundations and prospects to build and increase portfolio of funders.
- Write and submit bids to meet the charity's objectives,
- Create supporting materials to accompany proposals as needed.
- Donor relationship management
- Assist the Director of Fundraising with other fundraising activities as required
- Support the CEO and other members of the executive and senior leadership team to meet with potential and current funders to secure future funding
- Occasionally supporting Board members to meet with potential and current funders to secure future funding.
- Maintain accurate prospect, donor and donation records using CRM system
The Successful Applicant
At least three years' experience in trusts & foundations
- Evidence of securing and stewarding 5 & 6 figure gifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including drafting proposals, delivering presentations and facilitating solutions focused discussions with potential funders
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Confidence to meet with senior figures and speak to them about our work
What's on Offer
P/T or F/T hours