uk and Ireland Trade And Retail Trading Analyst
Must have atleast 3 years experience
You will be joining a collaboritive team who are passionate about being the best
About Our Client
An international Hair care Brand Based in Central London.
- Develop, collate and update a robust & standard weekly and monthly sell-in and sell-out reporting process - Maintain and continue to develop the performance trackers to gather fundamental learnings for investment choices and long-term strategies.
- Support the business by providing accurate, meaningful, timely analysis and reporting to drive business decisions.
- Clear communication and collaboration with the Head of Channels to enable accurate and timely completion of all Launch planning needs.'
- Provide updated analysis to the key stakeholders to enable an accurate allocation of sell-in quantities by channel and key account. Focusing on ensuring all opportunities are maximized whilst still balancing this with maximising stock efficiency and maximizing OTB.
- Prepare, reconcile and work closely with the Key Account Managers to ensure POS/ Trade marketing spend allocations are in line with the launch strategies, and the ROI required ensuring successful product launches.
- Work in close partnership with the account teams to support their needs from a trade marketing perspective.
- Continually review and analyse the progress and results of each campaign against its intended KPIs & provide daily sales reports for key channels.
- Calculate and prepare commission and incentive analysis for both Salon and Retail channels.
- Producing a campaign document monthly.
- Calculate channel pricing for new launches and sales promotional funding for central finance approval.
- Sales force software management
- Operate the mapping software, Geoplan for area journey plans and all territory changes
- Reporting on all new business and re-opened accounts and mapping any new leads to the Account Managers
- Annually tiering customers based on spend and organising upload of data onto the CRM.
- Support with any ad hoc sales reporting requests across all channels
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience working as a business, sales or commercial analyst
- Strong excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs, etc)
- An aptitude for detail & numbers
- Attention to detail and strong analytical understanding
- Ability to analyse data and summarise key learnings
- Highly organised multi-tasker who is capable of juggling a number of priorities and across functions
- Creative and willing to do things differently to challenge the norm
- Driving of results, tenacious in nature and a self-starter
- Commercial mind-set, confident with numbers and analysis
- Knowledge of beauty, fashion or premium brand behaviour
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others including senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to understand commercial priorities and respond accordingly
What's on Offer