UK Finance Manager / Accountant - growing consumer business
Growing, international consumer / FMCG business
All aspects of financial management for the UK business
About Our Client
My client is a high growth, consumer goods / FMCG business with international operations. They are growing organically and through acquisition and have a broad portfolio of enviable brands.
You will build and manage the finance function for the UK entity and ensure that accounting and reporting are at the highest professional level. Over time your position will transform into the right hand of the UK Director; providing strategic & business oriented support in the management of the local P&L. It will involve running key optimisation projects such as Gross to Net optimisation, supplier contract optimisation.
The first critical projects will be to implement new processes to ensure efficient transaction and reporting management & ensuring compliance with Brexit. The above projects will also be aligned with the implementation of a new global ERP system and BI tools.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you will have:
- Full understanding of and experience in accounting and reporting
- Experience in financial and business control
- Active role in compliance topics, tax and financial statement submissions
- Strong business acumen
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Flexible, solution oriented, hands-on, proactive
- Experience with the implementation of ERP-systems
What's on Offer
Salary of c. £55,000 - £60,000 plus 15% bonus potential