UK Finance Manager
Rapid growth & house-hold brand name - fashion retail/FMCG business
Highly varied role with large part of the role focused on commercial analysis
About Our Client
My client is a well-known consumer products brand in the fashion retail/FMCG space and based in central London.
Reporting to the Head of Finance for the UK, the UK Finance Manager will act as a trusted Finance Business Partner to the UK & Ireland Business Unit. The role is responsible for providing insightful management reporting to the business and using this to support and challenge decision making.
This will be a hands on role and will play a key role in supporting and challenging the UK & Ireland Business Unit to deliver profitable growth.
Further information available on request.
The Successful Applicant
The successful UK Finance Manager will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification
- Degree educated
- ~2 years post qualification experience gained in Management Accounting
- Previous experience gained in an FMCG or retail business is essential in addition to a proven track record of effectively supporting and influencing stakeholders and providing a full 'business partnering service'.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present findings in a clear and impactful manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple stakeholders to gather data, disseminate insights and manage requests
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel, Powerpoint
- SAP and/or TM1 experience desirable
What's on Offer
Salary between £55,000 to £65,000 + benefits.