- Growing company, great boss.
- flexibility and progression
About Our Client
My client are a 2m - 5m turnover UK subsidiary of a large international group headquartered out of Japan. With operations across Asia, Russia, the Americas and mainland Europe, offices in Milan, Paris, and Munich comprise the bulk of the EU hubs.
- Month closing and reporting.
- Annual closing, reporting and audit management.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting to Head Office.
- Monitor stock, product and people performance and report/recommend best practice to the management.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory reporting and audit affairs.
- Handling all general financial/accounting matters within the company.
- Managing employee payroll commissions, expenses, pensions etc.
- Managing contracts with customers, suppliers etc.
- Managing operational matters within the business e.g. buildings, supplies etc.
- Regular and ad hoc report generation as required.
- Liaise with other parts of the wider group for any inter-company transaction
- Lead preparation, submission and monitoring of the annual budgets
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant
- SME FC / FM experience
- Group reporting knowledge.
- European operations experience.
- AS400 ERP system knowledge or Sage
- Merger and office relocation experience.
- Other languages; German, French would be a bonus.
- Financial modelling planning skills; skills;'What If'
- Understanding of fully owned supply chain businesses.
What's on Offer
£50,000 / Company Pension / 25 Days Holiday
15 / 30 days unitl Xmas - Pro rata
Full time in 2222
Will be remote once things have settled down and have met the team.