UK M&A Generalist - Vice President level
A great opportunity to join a growing M&A division
A role with significant transaction responsibility and career grow opportunity
About Our Client
A leading EMEA business with a very strong existing UK M&A Platform
- On transaction execution, you are expected to lead and support key work-streams including client management, project and process management, due diligence, financial modelling, valuation and negotiation of transaction documentation etc.
- Key origination responsibilities include working with "client coverage" bankers to generate value added content and develop strategic dialogue with clients. This will include generating M&A ideas and where possible originating other related corporate finance products to offer an integrated solution to clients.
- You are also expected to help build sector knowledge and intelligence to deepen the bank's expertise.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have significant experience from an M&A Banking, Boutique or Accounting business
- CFA Qualification is beneficial
What's on Offer
A market leading package, a strong platform to grow and significant transaction volumes.