UK Managing Director
Market leading B2B service business
About Our Client
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. This business has attained considerable success through organic growth and acquisition that has been underpinned by the development of a broad portfolio of services to an enviable, high profile client base. Established 10 years ago, the UK business has experienced outstanding growth and successfully built an operation across 15 sites and currently employs in excess of 900 staff. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
Reporting to the European CEO the key responsibilities will include:
- Further developing the business strategy for the UK that delivers sustainable profitable growth and market penetration
- Managing the business development and business operations across the UK, whilst taking full responsibility for P&L and reporting to the Board
- Providing strong leadership ensuring the organisation attracts, retains and develops talent across the business
- Overseeing all operations and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered and maintained to a growing client base
- Managing and developing key relationships with new and existing clients
- Further developing a culture for the business focussed on sales and customer service
- Assessing and analysing new market opportunities that could further support the growth of the business across the UK
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre, and a proven senior manager with a demonstrable track record of success gained in B2B sales and service operations. Exposure to the insurance or automotive sales and service sectors would be highly advantageous. You will be 'hands on' in style with a good mix of strategic and operational experience to ensure the business will continue to grow in both new and existing markets. This role requires an entrepreneurial MD with an outstanding commercial awareness coupled with exceptional interpersonal skills. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an extremely successful business and oversee the continued development of the UK operation.
What's on Offer
£150,000 base salary, bonus and benefits